Thursday, August 7, 2014

Raw Meat










Hat ∆ Forever 21 (Find Similar Here)
Top ∆ Topshop
Studded Jacket ∆ Topshop
Stockings ∆ Topshop
Heels ∆ H&M
Accessories ∆ Done by my Bestie (Find Similar Here)

I'm a Raw Meat today! 
Pretty much covered with apparels from Topshop today (even my hidden denim shorts)! I matched them with my platform heels and my usual hat. 
Well not that I'm trying to do a campaign to talk about Topshop, but seriously, I'm a Topshop fan! I just love how unique the apparels are and how their creative juice allows them to create new inspiring ways to dress yourself up. Of cos many will complain that those prices tagged on their apparels are too expensive and it's not worth the price and blah blah blah. I'm not loaded. Just once in a while I would buy their apparels and kind of accumulated over the years hence having a whole lot of them in my wardrobe! 
I am a "cheapo" person so I would usually buy those cheap apparels. Of cos same goes to what I wore today! The studded jacket had a price reduction; Jimmy Hendrix's raw cut tank was on sale; hidden denim shorts was bought using a gift card from my friends for my birthday; peace sign stockings from my points accumulated in my member's card. So apparently, I paid half the price for what I had wore from Topshop.

So why Raw Meat? 
It's because I got great apparels that are considered pricey to people around my age, but in my cheapskate ways. Just like raw meats that you bought from the wet market (and cooking yourself later) are way cheaper than those cooked ones from cafes or restaurants or maybe the hawkers. Same thing, you need to go through the hassle to wait for the sales, as well as to prepare and clean up the food. Therefore I'm a Raw Meat!

Anyways, I would like to thank my BFF, Charm, for giving me this "WRECK THIS JOURNAL" book that includes instructions on how you should wreck it! To be honest, I love the book and I kind of feel hesitant to even lay a fingers on it. But, Charm was like, "You got to WRECK IT! And I wanna see it!". So to my dear Charm, I made a short video of how I made my first strike to wreck the first page (randomly chosen)!









Last but not least... Here's my all time favourite song by Black Lips from their 2011 album.
Glad to say that they had collab with Urban Outfitters for this video!



Links à la Mode

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous as usual :) And I love topshop as well, during sale you can get great bargains!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks dear :)

      Yeah man sales is the best!!

      Delete
  2. Gosh that jacket and the tights are so gorgeous!! Well, the whole outfit is :D
    And I own that book too, haven't really gotten the courage to wreck it yet though, it's so pretty i don't want to ruin it!!

    Owlish Dreams || Lifestyle & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill

      Thanks lots <33

      Yes! I swear I do not even want to touch it! Just wanted to display in my room. But for my friend I'm trying to wreck it!

      Delete
  3. Great punk look! I love that book! I feel so bad destroying it, but hey… it's what the author asked for!
    : signe : the daily savant :

    Bohemian Silver Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear!

      Yeah I totally got you!!
      I felt bad to destroy it but that's the purpose of the book hahah!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful look :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.