Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hunger on the Pine





Dress ∆ Cheap Monday (bad news that the dress is sold out. here's a similar top)
Necklace ∆ Topshop
Shoes ∆ Jeffrey Campbell

I guess you can tell from my outfit that it's just one pieces of long T-shirt dress. It is one of those days that I just want to look cool without adding more than one piece of clothing. Currently it is one of my favourite dress. Since it is monochrome, it is easy to match with! I accompanied my dress with my studded boots and a flip-up vintage shades that I bought from a vintage shop in haji lane. 

It was a pretty gloomy day and I actually hoped that it will rain. However, it did not... Apparently, the weather recently is pretty hot with temperatures ranging from 26 to 32 degrees celsius. To be honest, I think it feels like 34 degrees in the day and 29 degrees at night. So let's indulged with lots of ice-cream and cold drinks to cool ourselves down!

Anyways Alt-J had just dropped their latest singles, Hunger Of The Pine. Hmmm, the Music video is a little unbearable to watch though.

2 comments :

  1. Obsessed with that T-Shirt dress and just your blog in general, haha :)

    xo. Lisette
    http://streetstride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style and blog ! Check mine here : www.rusudiana.com XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.