Tuesday, February 10, 2015

One more lie with Blind Youth














One More Lie Tee ∆ Blind Youth
Sock ∆ Topman
ShoesYRU
Photos by Jonathan Liu

I always have a thing for loose fitting clothes. Simply because they are really comfortable and fits like a dress on my small torso. Definitely, I'm not as skinny as you think I may be, or maybe because I always think that I'm fat, nonetheless, oversized tees are a great way to hide my fats, especially after a hearty meal!

In this outfit, I wore Blind Youth's One More Lie tee as a dress and match it with a pair of platform sneakers. It was fun collaborating with Blind Youth, an online store from Germany, Munich! I love their style of apparels as it defines my character; 90s angst child with bold, loud statements. Of cos if you're into the street swag look, health goth, or anything grunge, I'm sure you will like their apparel! Without a doubt, they are comfortable and easy to match.

*Do stay tune on my next post of another outfit by Blind Youth clothing!

How can I end my post without a song?
Here's a remixed version of one my favourite songs by Milky Chance, Stolen Dance. Do let me know if the original version is better or the remixed one or both! As for me, I love both versions!

11 comments :

  1. I love this, especially the photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your style is so perfect <3 u should have million followers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! haha I wish I have that much followers hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Awesome look

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo in love with this outfit, such an edgy cool look just what id expect from you jess! x
    - mikeystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome top! I love graphics with eyes on them :3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pictures are beautiful.
    Love tha dress.
    X

    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfect :)))) Your shoots are the best!!

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.