Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Everything Goes My Way

















Crop Top ∆ Topshop
Skirt ∆ Cotton On (Find Similar Here)
Leather Jacket ∆ Topshop (Find More Here)
Platform Creepers ∆ Jeffrey Campbell (Find Similar Here)
Socks ∆ Vintage (Find Similar Here)
Photos by Sopida

Today's shoot comes with a theme, Old School, and I get to collaborate with my dear friend Sopida for her project! I was really excited with the theme! The diversity of this theme is huge and I decided to incorporate that pinned-up look (which I messed up lots of times trying to achieve it) from the 50s like Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe and I mixed it up with the late 80s to early 90s rock style with tartans skirt, leather jacket and studs. More of a "Rebel" look, since I'm always into grunge style! And of cos, paired my outfits with a platform creeper!

I love being a feminist with strong girl power and have everything going my way (well of cos in a good way)! So I incorporated that style into my photos. I'm happy that I achieve the look of a valley girl that you will never wanna mess with.

Having everything going my way, I have a song from Metronomy, Everything Goes My Way. And I swear the melody of the song fits perfectly with my outfit! 

25 comments :

  1. Babe!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want EVERYTHING in this post. Omg the plaid skirt is soo cute. I can never find creepers in my size -___-

    xx

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect! Love your fringe like that and the punky girl look! Shoes and socks are gorgeous too x3

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe <3 That fringe is a real hassle haha!

      Delete
  4. Wow I love your look! Your JC are amazing <3

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.com
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic! I like this skirt!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely your original style!!!! your looks are amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeee your outfit!!! :D Can you please tell me which template you are using, that would mean a lot!!! :D <3

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :)
      You can try to buy the templates here! :)
      https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/search?q=blogger%20template&ref=auto3

      Delete
  8. Love the photo where you're in front of the grate. Those shoes are wicked!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing! great style and-you're pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. och, wow! amazing look and photos <3
    PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing outfit! I love this so much, I am an absolute sucker for tartan. It looks so great on you too! :)

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything will go your way in that rocking outfit ;) Nice music video and nice blog.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, so edgy & cool <3

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything in this outfit is just so perfect! Uh, I love your edgy style!

    www.primebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.