Friday, November 21, 2014

Human Contact





Fringe cropped top ∆ DIY from vintage oversized top
Jean ∆ Vintage Levi's
Sandals ∆ Topshop
Necklace ∆ ASOS

It's been quite a while since I last updated my blog. For some of you who are not following my instagram, you may be wondering what have I been up to? Well to summarise things up, I had been working for 10 days straight with little sleep to prepare the materials and decorations for my Rockstar by Soon Lee stores (where I'm currently working at as a visual merchandiser). Yes I'm very tired, but that feeling of accomplishment is just so great that no words can describe it. 

My outfit consists of a DIY-ed fringed cropped top (which was originally an oversized long top), a pair of distressed jeans and sandals to fit the hippie look. Plus points go to the ukulele! Anyways, today is my day off. Instead of lazing around or sleeping in, I decided to practice on my ukulele that my boyfriend had gifted to me on my birthday. Well honestly, I'm bad at it. Not sure if my fingers are retarded or just not flexible enough that makes it hard for me to get the chords right. Nevertheless, I will still try my best to get it right even if it may take quite some time. You know, practice makes perfect!

Ever since I've started working, I feel great to have met new people and make new friends. Sometimes human contact are just so important! So here's a song by Catey Shaw, Human Contact, enjoy!

11 comments :

  1. this is such a cool look.
    it's so unique.
    i love seeing something different other than florals and patterns.
    great shots too.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' how your paired your fringe top with your boyfriend jeans! Including your guitar. This one's pretty new and different than your usual outfit but still it's a *hands down* for all your amazing fab looks! So unique!

    Patricia Javier
    www.patriciasjavier.com | I'm on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are taking more beautiful pics every day :)
    love the vibe and the clothes!

    Konstantina |TALES OF A FASHION SKETCHBOOK| big giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Nice fringe crop top <3
    Following you now :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. human what?!?!

    Love your top and those pants :O bit more hippy than usual ;)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always cool <3 love this look!

    STARINGIRL

    http://staringirl1.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look very stylish. Love your jeans! Perfect casual outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.