Wednesday, July 16, 2014

As the silent night goes lonely





Shirt ∆ Bangkok loots
Dress ∆ Bangkok loots
Snapback ∆ Drop Dead
Bag ∆ Lowry's Farm
Shoes ∆ H&M

It was a sloppy night to begin with, thus the idea of dressing casually hits me. I slipped on my long cosy dress accompanied by an oversized shirt, one of my many cheap loots from Bangkok. I completed the look with a pair of size EU36 (yes I know I have a pair of mini feet) H&M sandals which I almost died trying to find the perfect size. I'm sure I'm not the only one who faces this problem, but girls with the same problems out there yeah you get my drift.

Honestly, I can't believe that I actually owns a Drop Dead snapback. Pretty cool, isn't it? Since my hair was all over the place why not just get a snapback to cover up the mess! Without fail, I have to be accompanied by accessories. And there I have got a bunch of chains that made up into a necklace; a regular Casio watch; some bracelets; a bag where I can drop all my stuff in!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.