Thursday, July 17, 2014

Englishman on Sunset Boulevard


Hat ∆ Roxy
Tee ∆ DIY from a men's shirt
Shorts ∆ Vintage DIY 
Socks ∆ HUF
Shoes ∆ Jeffrey Campbell
Laptop Bag ∆ Obey
Studded headband ∆ Topshop

While rummaging through my wardrobe, I found this old pair of black jeans that I had bought like 7 years ago, I guess? Forget about the itch from that old jeans, I was pretty excited that I am able to fit in. The material kind of got a little loose though. Instead of wearing an oversized jeans, I turn it into a ripped shorts! I paired the shorts with another DIY mens tee by cropping out those sleeves, accompanied with a vest and my current favourite pair of Jeffrey Campbell studded shoes. I just can't live without it for more than a week, definitely I will be wearing them again. To make my outfit more interesting I added on a floppy hat and studded headband as a necklace.

I spent my day chilling out with my boyfriend. We had a simple dinner and mint choco ice cream made out of dry ice from 320 Below cafe. I love the ice cream and I think they're worth to checking out!

Anyways, my title of my outfit is inspired from this song by The Tribes, here's an acoustic version of it.

 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.