Friday, April 1, 2016

Drifty











Pink Fur Jacket ∆ Shein
Tee ∆ Alt-F4
Denim Jeans ∆ Thrift Shop in Bangkok
Bag ∆ Badtaste
Shoes ∆ Nike
Photos by Izwan

Ripped, torn baggie jeans, crazy hair colours, duo knot buns, tattoo choker, baggie tee and (if the weather is cool enough) pastel fur coat. This is definitely what you will see in the 90s. As a 90s kid, I'm definitely embracing every bit of this look. It's a mixture of street, hip hop and grunge.

It was a fun collaboration shoot with Izwan from the owner of Alt-F4 store. We explored a few places around the street of my old art campus and derived with all these awesome images.

I know that many of you have given me great responses from Instagram- that you love the Pink Fur Coat from Shein. Here's a good news from Sheinfor celebrating spring’s coming, Shein provides FREE shipping (With No Minimum Order) worldwide to over 100 countries until 15 o’clock BJT, 1st of April,2016, 26h left!!!

What is more,they provide the best-selling series with at least 40% off for you:


I'm excited that Social Studies just released their new song, Drifty. I love it and I hope you enjoy it too!

6 comments :

  1. your hairdo is the best, aww <3 <3

    love this style! that outfit suits you so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, I love the fur jacket so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your style once again
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this look so much! Your hair, the coat, fka twigs shirt and the photos <3
    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so good! I love your hair in this style <3


    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. UGH! I love this!!! It's been a while since I last checked out your blog.

    x, patricia / patriciasjavier.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.