Monday, July 27, 2015

Empty Nesters















Jacket ∆ Stylemoi
Top ∆ H&M
Jeans ∆ Vintage
Socks ∆ Adidas Originals
Platform Sneakers ∆ YRU
Photos by Aaron

Seems like it's been more than a week since my last post. I think I really got to try my best to juggle everything and post more stuff! Anyway, thank you all for the patience and always checking me out on both my instagram and lookbook.nu. Much love to all of you!

This outfit is more like a #throwback from last month when my hair is still vivid in lilac purple. Well such colours do not last long so now my hair is silvery with bits of light blonde after the lilac purple had faded off. Still loving that lilac purple hair of mine, I styled the Moto Jacket from Stylemoi with a white basic crop top and a pair of vintage denim and then slipped on my platforms. 

Here's another favourite muse of mine by Toro Y Moi, Empty Nesters. It's a pretty light hearted song! Hope you enjoy! 

2 comments :

  1. Love your style and vibe ! 90s punk/grunge kids would be proud of their heritage !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.