Saturday, August 2, 2014

Crazy for you - Slowdive





Hat ∆ Roxy (Find Similar Here)
Black Dress ∆ Esprit (Find Similar Here)
Vintage Outer wear ∆ Vintage store from Bangkok
Shoes ∆ Jeffrey Campbell
Sock ∆ Topshop

Two days ago, it was a night with Slowdive and I couldn't be more excited to attend the concert. 

Isn't it just boring to wear a black dress? Well, I added a scarf prints sleeveless shirt over my dress to tone it up. Coincidentally, it seems to get along with the feathers on my floppy hat. As usual, I had my favourite studded kicks and I was ready for Slowdive!

Here are some recaps of the concert taken by myself!











After the concert, we're all invited to the after party at Life is Beautiful, Kitchen Bar. It's a chilling restaurant bar that holds a concept of an exultation of spirit; to feel the cheerful enjoyment of life. 
We had our 'Sloe Dive' drinks and shoegazed the night away with the resident DJ.

Oh did I forget to mention that Slowdive was present at the bar too?! 
Anyways, Cheers!


Here's a video I took from the concert, with my favourite song, Machine Gun!

2 comments :

  1. Love this look, your hair are amazing *-*

    http://estelonthemoon.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.