Like a Pro Singlet ∆ H&M (Mens)
Jacket ∆ ObeyLeather Bucket hat ∆ Sup
Photos by MYSELF! YES, I literately used a tripod to do this!
Well, today's post is an unusual one. It's the first time I revealed my resting nest.
Definitely, I do not have a Pinterest look-alike room to show off. But hey, that does not mean I can't do a post of me chilling out right?
You may wonder why I dressed so fancy at home. Well, I was out for an errand earlier in the day and just thought of doing a simple home shoot with my eggy, Gudetama, look-alike gummies.
Just some fun facts about myself,
• My parents always love to shower me in pink, hence, my room is painted in baby pink. Honestly, I hate it. Not that I really hate pink, but I'm just not really a cutesy pinky girl. My favourite colour is Black, White, Red, and hologram (if you allow me to add that as a colour).
• Since I was a kid, my parents have always think that I love Hello Kitty. So I pretty much have lots of Hello Kitty collectibles, especially those from McDonald's. So sorry to all my Hello Kitty fans, but I'm not a kitty fan.
• I love Rilakkuma, Gloomy Bear, Eeyore, Gudetama and more... I seriously have uncountable plush toys.
• Any One Pieces fans out there? I'm currently at the latest episode of One Piece and I can't wait to watch the next one! Anyways, my favourite character is Sanji. Weird but yes.
• I have Ostraconophobia (phobia of shell food), but for me, it's just prawns. They just creep me out like cockroaches. Just look at those feelers! Ew!
• I may look bad-ass (maybe?) but actually, I'm a total opposite. I'm a chicken who is scared of bugs, heights, and please do not throw me into a forest all by myself!
• I can't handle spicy food no matter how hard I tried. I just can't. And sadly I have to miss out some great gourmet.
• I can be a navigator? Maybe? I have always been street-smart.
• I am definitely a feminist.
• Lastly, I have a little brother who is three years younger and he looks nothing like me. We are those hard-love sibling that love to criticise each other all the time. However, he's definitely a great companion, clingy at times and love to seek advices from me in whatever he does.
If you are interested to know more about me, do shoot me any questions below! I will definitely reply to anything you want to know!
I hope you are not bored by the same boring backdrop of my room. Anyway, here's an upbeat song to share by The Dø, Despair, Hangover & Ecstasy.