Monday, December 1, 2014

Craves: My wish-list for Novvv-December

I know it's a little late for me to do my fashion craves for November so I decided to combine my wish-list for both November and December in one post!


1. ANGST CHILD//Black Bucket hat - Recently, I'm attracted to bucket hats, plus I'm a sucker for emoticons. So this bucket hat is in my list.

2. Invaluable//DOXA-KUGEL - I love pocket watches. They are timeless piece of rare gems that revolutionise early men's fashion accessories!

3. OOZOOS//Teleporter Maxi Dress - Convenient yet keeping myself impeccably ready for the day!

4. MOGUSTASH//Cute But Psycho Tee - I represent those words. Am I right?

5. OMighty//I HAVE NO TITS Tiedye Halter - When I was younger or even now (sometimes), I really wish I have no tits so that I will look better in some clothes.

6. SHOP JEEN//TUK Viva Mondo Creeper - It's brilliant to have platform over platform! 

7. INU INU//Milk Tee - Because my favourite drink is milk!

8. SHOP JEEN//Designer Death iPhone Case - A well played ironical design that I can relate to since I'm a smoker.

9. THE COBRA SNAKE//Watermelon Tiedye Tee - Best combination; Alien and Tiedye. This is some serious psychedelic shit!

10. Rosa Clothing//Black Swan Sweater - Aren't these fluffy furs around the collar something to die for? 

10 comments :

  1. super cool wishlist! My fav is the milk shirt and the cobrasnake one x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect wish list! need that phone case, Christmas list... I think so!
    www.meowandme.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black Jumper

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ough yeah I love your wishlist! Thise o mighty top and tuk shoes! Love your taste! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the milk tee and fur collared jumper! Such a great wish list

    Sophie x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number 10 looks so cool!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome wishlist and that pocket watch is incredible. I haven't seen one of these in years! We definitely need more pocket watches in this world

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool wish list!! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.