As an independent young girl who earns her own living, I thought it would be wise to create a post on my monthly fashion craves on fashion apparels that I wish to have. Also, I hope you can pick some inspirations from my wish-list too!
1. Lazy Oaf//Same Shit Shirt - Sometimes the simplest thing is just to have a plain white tee with words that summarised whatever you are feeling.2. UNIF//Slacker Shoes - Since my height is only at 158cm tall, I think it is totally practical for me to be crazy about tall chunky heels. Since it is named as a pair of "Slacker Shoes", I can totally expect that it will liven up any of my outfits.
3. Ivory Jar//Shelly Dungarees - Eyes and triangles are my favourite symbols and having those symbols on the jumpsuit, isn't it perfect?
4. Deandri//Zeta Collar Suspender Top and Nancy Skirt Red Tartan Set - Tartans and a bit of skin with white collar is such a classic punk look!
5. UNIF//Insignia Backpack - I kind of need a simple black backpack now and I thought this backpack looked just right for me.
6. Civil Clothing//Queenie Muscle Tank - I can never get sick of muscle tanks and YES I'm a Queen to take charge of my life!
7. Ivory Jar//Nadine Hat - Harness over clothing are getting a little too mainstream, so why not wear them over your hair. Additional points go to this cute pair of cat ears!
8. Nextshe//GO TO HELL Rainbow Unicorn Prints Pullover Sweatshirt - When a unicorn asks you to go to hell. I sure can use this sweatshirt with a pair of jeans on a casual working day in the office or prep myself up for the upcoming rainy season.
9. Nextshe//PIZZA OR CAVIAR Printed Long Pullover Sweatshirt - I just want both pizza and caviar! They are yummy. I mean who does not want both? Especially pizza! Oversized sweatshirt is my best excuse to wear pyjamas out and yet looking fabulous.